|To 9||€75.68 *|
|From 10||€71.90 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: RG008-1-G-N
INOX Universal reservoirs are designed to store the widest possible range of fluids under atmospheric pressure for applications like:
• Oil for lubrication devices and features
• Quenching of mechanical seals
• Metering equipment etc.
• All metallic components are made of acid resistant stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316 L).
• The transparent cylinder is made of acrylic glass PMMA (RP series) or optionally of borosilicate glass (RG series).
• As sealing material NBR and FKM (e.g. Viton®) are available by default, other materials on request.
This makes INOX Universal Reservoirs resistant against acids, caustics, solvents, chemicals etc. as well as for food industry.
The venting channel is covered to meet protection IP class 44.
Devices with size 500 ml and more have a separate filler plug for easy an clean filling using a filter hopper.
The max. temperature depends on the material being used!
For series RP (cylinder PMMA) the temperature limit is 80 °C.
With series RG (cylinder borosilicate glass) the temperature limit is given by the material of the seals:
z = Table Gasket
N = NBR (Standard)
V = FKM (e.g. Viton®)
S = Silikone
X = Neopren
T = PTFE (e.g. Teflon®)
K = Kalrez
Special designs with solenoid valve, level sensor or temperature above 200°C etc. are available on request.